this place is AWFUL I have waited 6 months for a simple order and have been LIED To repeatly by the employees and the owner I ordered three pieces and after not receiving anything for 3 months i called they said then sent "yesterday" i wait 2 weeks and call they said they sent it on 6/22 and so a week later i get an envelope with a clearly marked stamp for 7/02 hmm I am very curious how I have a prepaid stamp well after the day they sent it out seen clearly in photo and so I call after only getting ONE piece to speak to the owner and she is apathetic at best and then bordering on verbally abusive when i question the simple line of logic as to why I am being lied to.

do not waste your time here , you can find equal to or better products on the web and also if you check with the BBB website they have had multiple complaints with the same problem....

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of lingerie from Anns Bra Shop and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Anns Bra Shop to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Anns Bra Shop for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Anns Bra Shop?

Comments